We move on to industrialisation and start engineering the final product.
- Designing and constructing the final printing solution
- Recognizing and resolving any potential printing issues
- Making certain that the printing process is repeatable and consistent
- Developing quality control procedures to ensure that the printer meets the required specifications
- Educating operators on the proper use of the equipment for the printing processes
Finally, we present a final investment proposal and work with our customers to implement the solutions that best meet their needs.
Final investment proposal
- Creating a detailed investment proposal outlining the project’s costs and benefits
- Establishing a clear timeline for project implementation
- Working with the customer and other stakeholders to ensure that the final product meets their requirements and expectations
- Addressing any potential legal or regulatory issues